‘Nhewaŋana’ ‘Nhe djämamirriyaŋana’
‘You Speak It’ ‘You Create It’
The ATSIMA inaugural online conference series was a great success and was not to replace the postponed ATSIMA 2020 conference. Instead, it offered a special opportunity for speakers and participants to share their journey towards the future conference experience.
- "Everything was so useful and interesting! As an early careers teacher, I thoroughly enjoyed this webinar and have definitely taken valuable things from today that I am very keen on trying in my own classrooms! Thank you!"
- "Appreciating the different perspectives and approaches to teaching maths between western and Indigenous cultures."
- "It was particularly good for me to see Indigenous perspectives and how the ancient knowledge systems incorporated geometry."
- "Lots of excellent strategies were outlined."
- "Great speakers who were able to present their research in a concise and engaging manner."