- ATSIMA Schools
The ATSIMA schools program supports schools to develop and implement effective teaching and learning of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander learners.
ThE Program trials
- Engagement strategies between the school and local Indigenous Communities to explore connections between culture and mathematics
- Training opportunities for educators in teaching mathematics from a cultural perspective
- Ways to support school leaders and educators to transform their school’s mathematics education program
- The development of localised resource banks
- Lead schools supporting other schools communities
To support the ATSIMA Schools Program, click on the link below.